Club Operators

The most appropriate liquor license for a registered club selling liquor to members and guests is a Club Licence. 

We can assist you with:

  • New grant or removal Applications

  • Community Impact Statements

  • Changes to the mandatory 6-hour closure period

  • Applications to increase membership

  • Change of licensed areas

  • Non-restricted areas

  • Club Functions

  • Junior Members

  • Amalgamations of registered clubs

  • Change of secretary/manager

  • Gaming matters or issues

  • Disputes, complaints, noise or disciplinary issues

  • Compliance

  • Sale/disposal of land

  • Annual reports

  • The keeping of registers

  • Constitutions or Constitutional advice

  • Industrial relations issues

  • Agreements relating to sub-contractors

  • Workers compensation and public liability

  • The law of meetings and the passing of resolutions

  • Keno operations and the Franchising Code of Conduct

  • Expulsion and suspension of Members